/\

Monday, July 26, 2010

It's good to be back!

To be back.jpg


Finally after four long months my blog rolls out again. This time with a different theme and style altogether. Special thanks to Karthik Kastury for keeping me inspired. These four months have improved me a lot in all aspects, if u may say so... I'm more in love with the web and I can't get enough! I will try my best to post as much as I can and as good as I can.


This time after putting good thought into it, I thought I could post my personal views as well as writing posts for the information of all. One thing that you might not know about me is that I love debates... not because you get to yell at each other and try to prove another wrong... but to prove something right... or at least figure out the best alternative. We'll have good ones here and your participation is always welcome. The rest is as it is and as it comes... I'll be writing on various topics and can "choose your taste" by checking the categories to your left. My dance blog dancetrance.wordpress.com still exists and will re-open soon with a new look and feel. Stay tuned!


I'm very excited to be back in the blogosphere again and there's so much to discover... Cya around...