/\

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bollywood Releases of September ‘10

Apart from the Hollywood Releases of September ‘10 what else can you expect in this month. Since' I’ve already spoken about the Hollywood Biggies coming this month, lets shift attention to Bollywood. Here’s what most of you in India will be running to at the weekends:

We-Are-FamilyWe Are Family
Release Date: September 3rd
Cast: Kajol, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal
Director: Sidharth Malhotra
My Thoughts: A Karan Johar Production. Great and unusual star-cast which will be one crowd puller on its own. I'm very disappointed that Shankar, Ehsaan and Loy (who give the Music) have taken the classic “Jailhouse Rock” and turned it into I dunno what!! I’m going to walk out the theater and then come back once the song is over! That’s not the only copy, the entire film is based on Stepmom starring Julia Roberts. But I still want to watch it.

DabanggDabangg
Release Date: September 10th
Cast: Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha
Director: Abhinav Kashyap
My Thoughts: Finally Salman has got a role he deserves… dashing but dumb! I think this going to be a perfect typical Bollywood movie and I can’t wait to watch this. Sonakshi Sinha, daughter of Shatrugan “Khaamosh” Sinha is playing her debut role of Rajo opposite the Chulbul Salman Khan.

Anjaana-AnjaaniAnjaana Anjaani
Release Date: September 24th
Cast: Priyanka Chopra, Ranbir Kapoor
Director: Siddharth Anand
My Thoughts: Another fresh couple. This is my most awaited movie of the month because it stars my most favourite actress and my second most favourite actor, after Amitabh Bachchan. I don’t know much about the story and I don’t want to know either because its not healthy to know the story of Bollywood movies; coz if you do, then there will nothing to watch! Hope this doesn’t turn out to crash like Raavan, Kites or Lafangey Parindey.

Endhiran – The Robot (Tamil)
Release Date: September 24thEndhiran
Cast: Rajnikanth, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Director: S. Shankar
My Thoughts: This is the biggie the entire country will be waiting for… and is sure to create a mega-craze in Tamil Nadu. As usual, A.R.Rahman has given some amazing music to he film. Apart from Rajnikanth himself, wonder what another legend, Mr. Bachchan will feel about the movie and about his daughter-in-law post Raavan’s crash! I’m not sure whether I should watch this in Tamil or Hindi… what do you think?

If you've liked this post, click here for free updates.